Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- In the Face of Big-League Issues, TikTok Strikes Deals With the Yankees, YES Network
- Subaru Documents the Toll Wildfires Have Taken on California in This New Spot for the Forester
- College Football Postponement Upends Billions in Ad Revenue
- Airbnb Is Renting Out Blockbuster’s Last Location for a Heavy Dose of ’90s Nostalgia
- This Cheesy Rock Ballad Pokes Fun at Other More Cliche, Greenwashed Ads
- Facebook Finance Group to Oversee All Things Payments, Commerce
- Orthodontists Bite Back at DTC Brands With Parody Videos About At-Home Treatments
- Travel Ad Spend Has (Slightly) Recovered Since the Pandemic Began
- Barbie’s Diverse, All-Female 2020 Campaign Team Champions Girls’ Leadership
- Facebook Continues to Clean Up Its Targeting Options
- New Gaming Network VENN Programs for Gen Z, but Operates Like Traditional TV
- Content Reviewers Sent Home for Covid-19 Affect Enforcement on Facebook, Instagram
- Kroger Introduces Online Marketplace to Compete With Amazon and Walmart
- How Marketers Can Adjust to New Consumer Behaviors
- Skin Tone Ranges on Pinterest Added in 5 More Countries