Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Digital Advertising Growth Will Slow This Year, Magna Report Predicts
- Oatly Used Many Strategies to Succeed in the U.S., but a Marketing Department Wasn’t One of Them
- Editor’s Letter: It Takes More Creativity Than Ever for a Brand to Break Through
- Are Colleges Friendly to Fantasy Writers? It’s Complicated
- Gayle King Will Open Cannes’ Most Ambitious Diversity and Inclusion Program to Date
- Facebook Announces Changes in Agency Partners Ahead of Cannes Lions
- How the New York Public Library Brought Novels to Instagram With Unexpectedly Huge Results
- Mindshare’s New In-House Lab Uses Brain Activity to Evaluate Ad Effectiveness
- Budweiser Celebrates the Special Bond Between Stepfather and Stepchild This Father’s Day
- Walmart Prescriptions Are Heading to Blockchain
- AT&T and Verizon Roll Out New Enhancements to Buy-Side Programmatic Offerings
- A French Women’s Rights Group Is Holding a Cannes of Their Own to Rally Against Industry Sexism
- Fatherly and Gillette’s Father’s Day Weekend Pop-Up Explores a Healthier Vision of Masculinity
- Snapchat: Here’s How to Take Snaps Using a Grid
- The Cannes Palais Gets Even More Crowded as Consultancies Assert Their Influence in 2019