Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Hasbro and Ogilvy Created a Simple, Lovely Ad About Why Boys Should Play With Dolls
- McCann Beat Droga5 and CPB to Win Creative and Strategic AOR Duties for ADT
- The U.K.’s Biggest Cell Carrier Brought a CGI Instagram Model to Life With AI and 5G
- H&M Will Now List Suppliers and Factories for All of Its Garments
- Instagram Rolled Out a Quiz Sticker for Stories
- Amazon Adds In-Garage Delivery as Its Latest Fulfillment Option
- MJ Hegar, Whose Campaign Ad Went Viral, Is Back With a Video About Her Next Goal: Senate
- If Your Brand Is in Need of a Site Redesign, Then You Probably Also Need a Rebrand
- Twitter Outlined Its Efforts to Help Fight the Opioid Crisis in the US
- Developing a Tone of Voice for Your Brand Can Solidify Your Presence in Consumers’ Minds
- MDC Partners Resolves Dispute With Activist Investor as Mark Penn Becomes Chairman
- TikTok: Here’s How to Clear Your Cache
- Here Are the Winners of the 23rd Annual Webby Awards
- Broadsign’s Latest Acquisition Hopes to Streamline OOH