Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Jon Glaser and Beth Dover Share a Goofy, Gory Moment in Ubisoft’s ‘Watch Dogs’ Lesson
- This Experience From P&G Luxury Beauty Brand SK-II Will Tell You How Your Skin Is Aging
- Instagram for Business: Here’s How to Add an Action Button to Your Profile
- Popeyes Made a Near 7-Foot Box of Chicken to Honor NBA Draft Top Pick Zion Williamson’s Wingspan
- From Silly to Serious, SK-II’s Cannes-Debuted Ads Show the Brand’s Broad Range
- On Tig Notaro’s New Talk Show, Alexa Helps Her Figure Out Who Her Celebrity Guests Are
- Former Creative Director Sues Omnicom and TracyLocke, Alleging Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination
- Live Nation Is Creating a Suite of Augmented Reality Tools for Brands at Music Festivals
- Gatorade Hopes Snapchatters Get a Kick Out of Its First-Ever AR Portal Lens
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Wants You to Give a Shit About LGBTQ+ Rights
- Wavio and Area 23’s ‘See Sound’ Project Wins Top Innovation Grand Prix at Cannes Lions
- CMO Alison Lewis to Leave Johnson & Johnson With No Successor After Nearly 6 Years
- DJ Jazzy Jeff Discusses His McCormick Partnership, Grilling and, of Course, Summertime
- A Credit Card With a Carbon-Emission Spending Limit Just Won a Grand Prix
- McCann New York Takes the Grand Prix for Its Adaptive Xbox Controllers in Brand Experience and Activation