Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Why Martin Sorrell’s S4 Capital Is so Excited About a Period
- AT&T Completes DirecTV Spinoff to Private Equity Firm
- Yelp Debuts Refreshed Logo, App Icons
- We-Vibe’s Latest Campaign Revs Up Healthier Conversations About Sex For Seniors
- Twitter Enables Sign Up, Login via Apple ID, Google Account
- Global Taps Virgin Media Marketing Chief Cilesta Van Doorn as New CMO
- LinkedIn to Debut Limited Series Reshuffle, on How Covid-19 Shaped the World of Work
- Amazon Prime Video Sets 2022 Premiere for Lord of the Rings Series
- Frito-Lay Variety Pack Sends Girls to Space Camp With New Scholarship Program
- Gap Taps Modern American Optimism in Back-to-School Campaign
- CEOs and CFOs Alike Should Take Ownership of Mid-Year Forecasts
- TikTok Becomes Founding Sponsor of Inaugural US Cyber Games, US Cyber Team
- While Amazon Remains the Ecommerce Leader, It Could Be Set for Disruption
- How Automotive Marketers Can Drive Revenue Despite Inventory Constraints
- Discord: How to View a Channel’s Threads