Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Smirnoff Embraces Its Wild Backstory with ‘Infamous Since 1864’ Global Ad Campaign
- America Airlines Says It Plans to Resume Flying the Boeing 737 Max in January
- Q & A: Amtrak’s Roger Harris on Connectivity and Competition
- How Chobani’s CCO Built an In-House Agency (Just Don’t Call It That)
- Deepfakes Are Much More Prevalent in Porn Than in Politics, Study Finds
- Twitter Teams Up With Bain & Co. on 5 Best Practices for Product Launches
- Media Buyers Are Cautiously Optimistic About the Latest Run of Media Company Mergers
- ’90s Style Icon Lisa Frank Brings Nostalgia to Travel With Rentable Dream Room
- Fashion++: Facebook Uses AI to Generate Subtle Tips on Improving an Outfit
- Twitter Pauses Phone Number Matching After Security Lapse
- Gen Z Spends More Time on YouTube Than Netflix, Survey Shows
- 3 Lessons Learned as a First-Timer at ANA Masters of Marketing
- Instagram Adds a Create Mode to Its Revamped Stories Camera
- 3 Ways Brands Can Speak the Younger Generation’s Culturally Aware Language
- There Needs to Be More Latinx Representation in Film and TV