Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- The Glenlivet Whisky Founder Travels in Time From 1824 to Now in Heritage Spot
- Reddit Averaged 52M Daily Active Users in October
- Fake ‘Call Girl’ Line Presents Real Life Horror Stories of Trafficked Women
- Beck’s Beer Tastes Different When You Listen to These Tracks by Brazilian DJs
- Goodbye, Quibi: Short-form Streamer Officially Shuts Down Today
- This Holiday Ad About An Elderly Man’s Love For Music Will Melt Your Heart
- Love and Thoughtfulness Dominate Giphy’s Top 25 GIFs of 2020
- Cable Networks Go All-In on Streaming As Linear Subscribers Flee
- LinkedIn: How to Stop LinkedIn From Showing You Ads Based on Companies You Follow
- Tumblr Gets Loudr on Behalf of Advocacy-Based Nonprofits
- A Handful of Tips for Advertisers Who Want to Capture the Rise of Gaming Streamers
- My Mantra: Deutsch’s Val DiFebo on the Power of ‘Yes’
- Daytime TV Usage Soars Among At-Home Workers and Students
- Verizon Media Debuts ConnectID
- Vote for 2020’s Top Ads; 2021 Marketing Trends to Watch: Tuesday’s First Things First