Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- How Digital Advertisers Are Adapting Habits to Reach Audiences That Prefer TV
- Facebook Is Opening a Pop-Up Store in New York for Its New VR Headset
- Alcohol-Free and Nutrient-Rich, This Beer Was Designed Specifically for Cancer Survivors
- LinkedIn: Here’s How to Browse in Private Mode
- Why It’s Primetime for Instagram Stories Ads
- New Research Shows Ads in Trustworthy Environments Are Becoming Significantly More Effective
- Now Arby’s Has a Font Too, and It’s Called ‘Saucy AF’
- Female-Driven Hybrid Consultancy/Agency Verb to Handle Nielsen Work at Cannes
- The Company Behind Netflix’s ‘Rapture’ Brings Production House Decon Under Its Roof
- Call for Submissions: Help Adweek Find Its Brand Genius Class of 2018
- 3 Ways Leading Brands Build Trust via Social Media
- Sprint’s Evelyn and Her Posse of Sarcastic Robots Are Back, and They’re Sassier Than Ever
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Wants to Help You Tame the IT Monster
- The 10 Most Memorable Moments From 2018’s Upfront Week
- The Dapp Store Is Where You Can Satisfy All Your Decentralized App Needs