Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- UM Retains Charles Schwab’s U.S. Media Business After a Review
- How to Ensure Your Campaign Is as Brand-safe, Viewable and Fraud-free as Possible
- This Dystopian Sci-Fi Short Is a Surprisingly Effective Way to Promote Wool
- Magna Report Forecasts 2018 Ad Sales to Reach Record High of Over $200 Billion
- Hulu Is Reviving Veronica Mars Next Summer
- 10 Lessons Learned From a Rebrand
- Are Whale Noises the Secret to Business Success? This Guy With a Man Bun Says Yes
- Blockchain and Other Emerging Tech Aren’t Going to Save Advertising
- Publishers Haven’t Fully Embraced Data, and It’s Deterring Potential Audiences
- Facebook Is Bringing More Context About Links in News Feed to More Places
- This Weekend’s New York Times Magazine Won’t Be Filled With Words
- Burger King Film Crew Finds Everyone Loves Its Chicken Tenders, Despite Them Not Existing
- WhatsApp: Here’s How to Create a Text Post in Status
- Gap Inc. Is Launching New Ecommerce Menswear Brand After Seeing Success From Athleta
- Minute Media Acquires Mental Floss