Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- What If Aliens Were Totally Obsessed With Us?
- Ford Launches Global Creative Review in Major Setback for WPP
- 4/20 Roundup: How Brands Are Marking Marijuana’s Increasingly Mainstream Holiday
- Daily Drivers
- M&M’s Made a Magical, Interactive Pop-up Where Fans Vote for a New Crunchy Chocolate Flavor
- Be in the Moment or Be Somewhere Else: How Brands Should Leverage Twitter
- It’s Time for Marketers to Start Thinking Like Media Companies
- HBO Asked YouTube’s ‘Queen of Shitty Robots’ to Try Her Hand at Making a Westworld Host
- Believe It Or Not, Nike’s ‘Shoe Therapy’ Campaign Was Inspired by a True Story
- YouTube: Here’s How to Hold Messages for Review During Livestreams
- 4A’s Accelerate Conference Highlighted the Optimistic Future of Agencies
- Adidas Originals Traded Pieces From Alexander Wang’s New Collection to Get to Coachella
- How Blockchain Will Disrupt the Future of Social Media Influencers
- Can Augmented Reality Breathe New Life Into Banner Ads?
- Why the Rise of the Chief Change Officer Is a Business Imperative