Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- Postmates Is Getting Ready to Roll Out Autonomous Delivery Robots
- Video: Adweek Mashes Up the Best Ads of 2018
- Facebook Audience Network Joined Google’s Open Bidding Program
- Apocalypse Now
- Nearly 500,000 People Are Livestreaming on Twitch Every Day
- Deutsch Names New Chief Creative Officer for Los Angeles Office
- NBCUniversal Taps Verizon’s Visible as Sole Sponsor of Its New Snapchat Original Series
- Questions That Can Help Brands Refocus Their Content Strategies
- The 15 Best Marketing Stunts, Activations and Odd Creations of 2018
- Conservative Magazine The Weekly Standard Is Shutting Down
- Report Alleges Johnson & Johnson Withheld Information About Trace Amounts of Asbestos in Baby Powder for Decades
- Instagram: Here’s How to Use the Countdown Sticker in Stories
- Ticket Buyers on SeatGeek’s Mobile App Can Still Save Their Stubs … on Snapchat
- Instagram Is Testing Creator Accounts for Influencers and Others
- Before Applying Envy as a Tactic, Marketers Might Want to Consider Their Consumers’ Self-Esteem