Finally, your home gym equipment collection can be complete.
Fitness company Onnit has produced a line of Star Wars themed gear, including yoga mats, kettlebells, and medicine balls.
The medicine ball is the Death Star; the kettlebells are in the shape of Darth Vader, his Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett; and the yoga mat is poor Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
Onnit says Darth Vader is the heaviest kettlebell, at 70 lbs and $199.95 before tax. The Stormtrooper is 60 lbs and $179.95, and Boba Fett is 50 lbs at $149.95.
That yoga mat is $64.95, and is reversible and moisture-wicking, Onnit says in the product page.
Finally, the Death Star medicine ball is a 20 lb rubber weight for those core workouts, that’ll costr you $74.95 before tax.
Here’s video on how to use the Star Wars kettlebells (or any kettlebell, really).
[H/T Fast Company]
- The Ada Lace Books Will Get Girls Interested in STEM
- Children’s Playtime Is More Structured Than Ever, and One Brand Wants to Help Change That
- Juul of the Valley
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners Snags Back Agency Alum to Lead Innovation
- Dove Finds a Perfect Partner for Its Self-Esteem Message in Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe
- Instagram’s Hippest Grandma Lives Large in a New Campaign for a Savings App
- OkCupid CMO Says Its ‘DTF’ Campaign Boosted Buzz 50%, But Isn’t Welcome Everywhere
- Here Are Our 10 Favorite TV-Themed Comic-Con 2018 Activations
- Dark Political Ad Suggests Russians, Neo-Nazis and Billionaires Are the Only People Happy With Trump’s America
- Apple Agency TBWAMedia Arts Lab Welcomes New Managing Director in Los Angeles
- Versace’s New Ad Record May Not Be Real, But These Five Are
- LinkedIn: Here’s How to Save a Post as a Draft
- How Brands Can Use Research to Hone a Design or Logo
- 3 Ways Agencies Can Help Their Creatives Avoid Career Burnout
- Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft Want to Help People Move Data Between Online Services